Thursday, January 20, 2011

Langen Neubacher to Play at Duff's in the CWE on Monday, January 24


Langen Neubacher of StL LOUD will play before and after our readers at Duff's, 392 North Euclid, on Monday, January 24. Dwight Bitikofer, Lisa Ebert, and Eamonn Wall will be the poets in the house. An open-mic will follow the featured readers, and advance sign-up is encouraged. Doors open at 7:30, and the cover is $3.

Langen says:
I started playing guitar seriously about two years ago and with encouragement from my loving music playing roommates and friends managed to get the guts to start playing out and writing my own about six months later. It's hard for me to say exactly what type of music that I play. A blend of folk and pop mostly, but I like to think some of my songs have a nice rock or gypsy type quality to them as well.

I run an organization called Self-Sufficient St. Louis dedicated to enabling neighborhoods to become self-sufficient by promoting sustainable living and building community.

Here's a video of Langen performing "Return to Sender" at Off Broadway on November 21, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment