Friday, February 22, 2013

Will Kyle Musical Guest at Duff's on Monday, February 25


Will Kyle once again provides the music at •chance operations• on Monday, February 25, at Duff's, 392 N. Euclid.

Featured readers will be Dwight Bitikofer, Eamonn Wall and Emily Grise.

Doors at 7:30 p.m.; admission $3.00.

Advance sign-up for the open-mic following the featured readers is encouraged. Click here to sign-up via e-mail.

You can hear a version of "Mirror Zone" as performed by Will's band Swords & Horns by clicking here.

Mirror Zone

I'm afraid
You're afraid
Everyone's out there burning in their graves

Let us go
Let's go out
I'll find you out
Everyone we've told

I don't care
What we do
We will just slide away

And then we'll all be in the mirror zone

Oh, oh, the mirror zone

You will run
I will chase
I will burn
You will find every little piece of you ...

Down inside
In your heart
You will pull it up
And then we'll start
From the beginning of your ...

Life is hard
You don't care
But you will find your way
When you're older
I promise you

Oh, oh, the mirror zone

-- Will Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment